Today is FULL shift! And the customers are incredibly many!!! The queue never STOP at all~ from morning till night~ my condition not really good today, lack of sleep..so keep feeling sleepy..luckily my job is packer, just put the things into plastic bag~~nothing much happen today..everything going smoothly.Thanks GOD!
I knew a girl from the day I started working, a 19 years old chinese girl, just graduated from form 5, i was suprised by her that she thought I was same age with her and working full time.. I really feel so So sO SO happy ar, Im 3 years old younger wor~ muahaha, but after that i tell her the "truth", cheating is not the CORRECT way..^^, dint manage to talk with her while working because we are too far from each other.. The chance to talk with her is before the operation hours start..haiz..
Tomorrow is my BIG day, and unfortunately i still need working..till 6pm~muscle pain-ing & my leg!!!!
By the way, my family had celebrate it earlier for me~~ a fresh cream cake with fruits inside the cake lighten me up!!=) and for sure, ang pau~~=)Cake as supper..ohhhh...taste nice!!!
Here i also need to thanks for my course mates who had celebrate my & ET(Edward Tong) birthdays' during the sabah trip~ sweet memories will always in my mind~
Goodnight everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment