What a shocking day for me? Or a “noobest” day for me?
Ok, well I was “trapped” at the airport for 5+ hours. First,
after I checked in Kuching International Airport I only was told that the flight
had been delayed to 230pm, actual time was 155pm..well..not later than 10 minutes,
it became 240pm. Pengsan..Wow…but I fly at 310 actually.. it really makes me so
disappointed and pek cek!!! Some more, I did a “stupid” thing..the flight
duration took 1 hour 45 minutes, so fly at 240pm..it should be reach lcct by
425pm . But, I thought will reach by 525pm..==’’. Its too late when I found
out, so my time ==1hour is equal to RM30.. why I said that? It is because I should
take the taxi alone myself, cost RM650 but then I stupid lor!! So I have to wait for
the other guy who from kuching also reach at 535pm~~oh gosh~I spent my time on
waiting only!! But save money too! So worth or not? The guy who share the taxi
fare together with me looks familiar, I swear I see him before!!
Finally, I reached UPM at 7pm!!!Then rush to meeting at
8pm..Many people are curious about my new roommate. She is not a junior, but
she is a master student! Got chat a bit la, quite nice and interesting person,
from Sabah!!^^ For more information about her, please do update and see my
blog!!
Feeling so tired today, all of my things haven’t unpack yet!
Tomorrow 8am class..die lo!!!!I start homesick liao!!! T_T
that guy is UPM ppl also ???
ReplyDeleteyea!!!upm people...i think last time same class for korean de..
ReplyDelete