Had bought the voucher from Groupon for korean food for 4 people
includes BBQ pork belly strips, and choose 2 more either chicken, beef or
roasted duck with 8 refillable side dishes which valid from March till June.
Without any realization I saw the expire date is COMING SOON!
Gave a call to the restaurant owner, but the owner treated me
with such kind of bad attitude, Im asking for a reservation time on night, and
then he said FULL with very loud sounds! Well, through the phone call I dint
expect too much what is going next and reservation is “finally”done for lunch
time on Wednesday.
The environment of the restaurant is good and cozy, its just
situated at the 2nd floor beside CIMB Bank which next to Ampang
Point Mall.
For me and my friends, we really think the service is poor.
There is no anyone was there to entertain us, we just stunned there and wait
quite a while before the stuff came and approached us. Well, seem everyone is last
minute..we saw many the printed voucher placed on the counter. Is this the
reason why the owner was so mad with us? @@
The BBQ meat taste nice but..Refillable side dishes are “false”
statement! Actually the truth was, we only allowed refilling the dishes ONCE only, felt being cheated by Groupon. So for the lunch, we did not enjoy much for the food and my tummy still
feeling emptiness.
A bit disappointed with this restaurant for the services
provided to the customer. I guess there’s no more another chance for me to step
into the restaurant again.
Yesterday, I did enjoyed the lunch together with friends at Café
Takahashi, Tokyo Street Pavilion after a stressful exam! Well, we bought another
voucher again from Groupon where they provide 2 types of Japanese thin crust
pizzas, 2 teriyaki, 4 soups, and 4 cups of juices.
I like the environment very much, I can feel peaceful! What surprising
me were the songs playing in the restaurant, they played the interpreted Japanese
songs which originally was Kpop songs.. Really cant underestimate the huge
fever of KPOP lately..
Here the photos..
![]() |
| the front view of the restaurant |
![]() |
| decoration on the wall |
![]() |
| Kimuchi soup |
![]() |
| Teriyaki chicken |
![]() |
| Juice |
![]() |
| Curry vegetable pizza |
![]() |
| Tomato Basil pizza |
Here I found some interesting thing: “Oi! Go green” the restaurant do not provide any plastic for take away.
The customer must self prepare a container or pay RM2 for the plastic container or bag. Its a way to encourage less usage for plastic..what a GOOD idea, never saw this at others restaurant, maybe they should raise up the campaign as well.
The customer must self prepare a container or pay RM2 for the plastic container or bag. Its a way to encourage less usage for plastic..what a GOOD idea, never saw this at others restaurant, maybe they should raise up the campaign as well.
After the lunch, we went for a walk around Pavilion., I
suspected that I saw the local band
Thomas and Jack, the member Jack at an art gallery. Well, at the first thought I
was too concentrated to see the artwork and suddenly “sense” someone was acting weird?!
This guy dressed well and wear a NERD spectacles really attract my attention. Then
see carefully from a close distance, I quite pretty sure that he was the TRUE person since I can
recognized his face very well..(LOL showing off) However, I pretended like I don’t
know this person la..maybe it is a good way for an artist to have his own
private life without any disturbance from the public. I am not sure is there
anyone saw him or not, but there were crowd of people who went to Pavilion yesterday.
A good thing happened yesterday: I finally bought the skirt I wish
to. I felt quite satisfied and happy mood whole day!!! =)









No comments:
Post a Comment