I always want to do it..but no time since im doing my internship..
now I have TIME!! So it is the time..woohoo!!!
What's that?
Big Bang paper model!!!!
*It’s a MUST collection* for VIPs
You need to be very patient and careful when doing this kind of stuff which doesnt suit me. XD
Well im careless and lack of patience..
My first try:
I choose GD as my first experiment..
Dint see the instruction carefully and cincai do..
Final output:
All 5 members of Big Bang!!!
Im still ALIVE!!!
They are really cute right??
So make yourself one too!!!! ^_^
Thanks to this VIP Pandabobo who really spent time and design the paper model!!
Ps: this is strictly for personal use, please do not make it
as official and do respect the copyright of the owner ya~ lets enjoy do it!!!
Here's the information:
website: http://www.bbpapermodel.com/
tutorial:big bang papermodel tutorial



No comments:
Post a Comment